Students who are admitted within the regular program need to go through the following steps in order to complete their admission procedures. They need to check at the following locations:
First: Checking at the Students' Activity Building to do the following:
- Fill in and submit an enrolment application form, enclosed with the following documents:
- Original Jordanian General Secondary School Certificate Transcript or a copy of it certified by Directorates of Education in Jordan).
- Original General Secondary School Certificate Transcript issued from Arab states or a copy of it certified by Ministry of Education in Jordan).
- A certified copy of the Civil Identification Card (for Jordanians only).
- Original Birth Certificate or a copy of it certified by Department of Civil Affairs.
- Three passport photographs size 4X6 cm.
- Military Service Book for male Jordanians.
- A Letter of Permission for Armed Forces affiliates.
- Students allowed into the bridging program should provide the previous documents in addition to the following:
- Copies of their College Degree and the transcripts certified by Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research.
- An equivalence certificate of non-Jordanian College degrees issued by Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in Jordan.
- A certified Course Description for the courses enlisted in the transcript that can be considered to obtain advanced standing.
- Students admitted through the Royal Grant must check at the Military Scholarships Office to obtain a statement of sponsoring.
- Carry out a medical test at the University clinic.
- Pay tuition fees at the Financial Affairs Unit. Except for the insurance fee, all paid tuition fees are non-refundable. The money receipt will include the following information:
- The student's university number.
- Place and date of English language proficiency test.
- Place and date of computer skills test.
- Date of registration of courses and payment of the rest of the fees
- Date of the beginning of the semester.
- Male Jordanian students must check at the Military Service Office to get a signed approval on their enrolment forms.
- Check with an admission officer to creat a student profile.
Second: Checking at the Arts Activities Building to pursue the following procedures:
- Fill in a student profile.
- Sign an undertaking not to smoke on-campus.
- Make a student identification card.
- Receive the Student's Guidebook.
- Learn about dates of orientation tours per schedule prepared by the Deanship of Students Affairs.
Third: Running the English and Computer tests per dates specified in the money receipt handed to students upon admission.
Students whose names are enlisted in the Unified Admission lists will not be charged an enrolment fee of JD. 5.