CAIRO AMMAN BANK
Registration fees are in Euros (United States Dollars). Early registration is applicable if paid before 15th June 2024.
|Type of participant||Early Registration|
|Late Registration |
(after 15/06/2024 to 15/09/2024)
|Delegate||490 € (572 $) ||590 € (686 $)|
|Student||300 € (343 $)||400 € (457 $)|
|Accompanying persons||120 € (137 $)||120 € (137 $)|
Onsite Registration: 650 € (743 $)
Registration fee (Delegate or Student ) includes:
- Access to all Conference Sessions
- Full conference materials: program booklet, conference proceedings, abstracts
- Congress Bag (including volume of the congress, abstracts on a flash drive)
- Welcome drink reception on Monday (30/09/2024)
- Two coffee breaks every day, as scheduled in the conference program, and light lunches on 1/10, 2/10, 3/10 and 4/10/2024
- Conference dinner (only for Delegate )
The cost of participation in the excursions/trip to Petra will be announced later
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR THE NUMBER OF ABSTRACTS & ORAL PRESENTATIONS
- If you wish to submit more than one abstract, you need to pay an extra 100 € (114 $) for each abstract for publication expenses/a maximum of two per the first author.
- If a participant (or student) has not paid the complete fees by 15th August 2024, the ORAL PRESENTATION will be removed from the schedule.
- Nevertheless, they can still attend the congress to make a poster presentation and publish their full-text article if they pay the fees after that date.
Paid registrants (non-authors) who cannot attend and do not send a substitute will be refunded with a cancellation fee of 100 € (114 $) if a request is received in writing one month before the conference. Registrants are liable for their full fees after that date (i.e., NO refund will be made). There will be no refunds to the authors of papers.
We are looking forward to seeing you all at ADDOPTML2024, OPTARCH2024, and OPT-ii2024 in the magnificent Amman (Philadelphia: Ancient name of Amman, one of the Decapolis)