CPE 312 Numerical Analysis
Spring Term 2009 -
Jordan University of Science and
- Schedule and Classroom: Mon-Wed 8:15-9:45 AM. Class Room:
- The Lab will be in LAB 8.
- Hw1 is now posted. There are some
questions about the Secant Method (I will explain it in Wednesday
Ensha'llah, and so, the Due Date for the homework will be Wednesday
- HW2 is now posted.
- HW1, HW2 solutions are posted
- HW3 is
posted now-Chapter 4
- First Exam details are posted
- There is no lab
next Monday/Wed 31/10/2005-"Eid Mubarak"
HW3 solutions are posted now.
HW4solutions are posted now-Chapter 5.
The make up for the first exam for the excused students will be in
Thursday 24-11-05 from
3:15-4:15, ROOM: E2011.
HW4 solutions are posted now
- HW5 is posted now-Chapter 6
check the second exam details
- HW5 solutions are posted. Also HW6 is
- The final exam for the lab
will be next week (18-22) -12-2005. Each section at the Lab time (Mon
Please fill the EVALUATION
and put it in the envelope attached to the door of my
- The lab and hw grades will be posted next week,
plz see Eng. Mosa'ab for review.
NEW: IMPORTANT: CHAPTER 7 is
included in the FINAL EXAM.: 7.1, 7.2, 7.3 (only trapezoidal and
Simpson's recursive rules). Plz check the exams section.
The Grades out of 60% are posted.
Grades (Sec 1) out of 60%
Grades (Sec 2) out of 60%
- Instructor, Dr. Lo'ai Tawalbeh: Mon, Wed 9:45-11:15 AM, Tue: 2:15-3:15 or by
Office: C5 Level 1
- TA, Eng. : Mosa'b Alawneh : Mon, Wed: 2:15-3:15. Office: M7 TA's room
- J. H. Mathews and K. D. Fink. Numerical Methods Using MATLAB. . Prentice Hall, Third
Course Contents and Weekly Plan :
CPE 312 Syllabus .
Important Note: Late homework is not accepted.
- The First Exam will be in: Wed 9/11/2005 from 8:15-9:15 AM Rooms: A2124,
A2125. Material: 2.2, 2.4, 3.3, 3.4, 3.6, 4.1
The Second Exam will be in: Mon 5/12/2005 from 8:15-9:15 AM Rooms: A2124. Material:
4.3, 4.4, 5.1, 5.2, 6.1, 6.2. ROOMS: A2124, A2125. --Open Book
FINAL EXAM: will be in Mon
23/1/2006 from 3:45-5:45 PM Material: all what we had in the first and second exams, plus the following sections:
7.1, 7.2, 7.3 (only trapezoidal and Simpson's recursive rules), 9.1, 9.2, 9.3,
9.4, 11.1, 11.2 ROOMS: C2010, C3013, C3014. --Open Book
Grading Plan for CPE 312
- First Exam
- Second Exam 20%
- Homework Assignments 10 %
- Lab Assignments
- Final Exam: 40 %
Dr. Lo'ai Ali Tawalbeh