This page provides you with all the information required to complete your paper and submit it for inclusion in the proceedings. Here are the steps you must follow:
1. Please see the reviewers’ comments on your paper. These comments are intended to help you to improve your paper for final publication. The listed comments should be addressed, as final acceptance is conditional upon appropriate response to the requirements and comments. The conference committee retains a list of certain critical comments to be addressed by authors in the camera-ready version. Also please adhere to the formatting instructions carefully (details are in Paragraph 4 below).
2. Please review the data you entered in Easychair for your paper and ensure that it matches your paper accurately. Particularly, ensure that the title, author names and affiliations, authors order, email addresses, abstract, corresponding author and keywords match your paper.
One of the author(s) has to register by paying required registration fee.
Deadline for author registration is the March 1st 2018. Online registration
is available using your paperID. Please check below the registration
instruction and fees.
4.Please prepare your manuscript for final camera ready submission following the same PDF format guidelines as for the initial submission. Papers are limited to SIX (6) pages in length, must be IEEE Xplore-compatible, and must follow the formatting instructions provided at the ICICS 2018 website at the link below. Only two extra pages are allowed where each extra page will incur a $100/page. It is mandatory that your paper is formatted for standard A4 size paper using IEEE conference proceedings templates. If your initial submission didn’t use these templates, you MUST rebuild your paper using these templates.
5. You must complete and submit the required IEEE Copyright Transfer Form to have your paper included in the conference proceedings. One of the corresponding authors will get an email to complete the eCF. Please submit a copy of your eCF in the final camera-ready package to Easychair system: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icics20181
6. Fill the registration form (Registration Form) and pay the fees. Then, submit your package as one zip file to Easychair system. The one zip archive including: the registration form, wire transfer bank slip along with the camera ready and copyright.
7. For traveling to attend ICICS 2018, please allow extra time for travel planning, getting visa, etc. Attendees visiting Jordan should be particularly aware and careful about visa requirements. Furthermore, this page contains information for reserving hotel rooms, airport-hotel transfers, meet and assist services in the airport, and optional tours to Petra and Wadi Rum. The cost of one entry visa for all nationalities is JOD20 (around USD30) and is obtained upon arrival at the airport. However, certain nationalities require an entry visa to be obtained PRIOR to travel. To check whether you need prior visa clearance, kindly visit the Visa Information page
8. The conference program will be announced after the Final Submissions and Registrations deadline. A registered author must present the paper in the assigned session.
Registration InstructionsEach paper requires at least one participant (regular or student) to register before it is included in the proceedings. Registration and payment must be received before March 1st to benefit from the reduced $500 full registration fees. Registering late may mean that your paper may not appear in the proceedings or extra fees will be applied.
Registration can be via wire transfer to the bank account below or via visa credit card. Please make sure that your name, paper number and conference name (ICICS’18) appear on the slip. Submit one zip archive including: the registration form, wire transfer bank slip or PUN number along with the camera ready and copyright into Easychair system.
If you have any further inquiries regarding registration, do not hesitate to contact us at the conference email:
(firstname.lastname@example.org) or by fax to: (+962)-2-7201077.
Payment MethodsAll fees for the conference registration should be paid in US ($), including any transferring bank charges.
You can use any of the following methods to pay your conference registration fees:-
* Credit Card:
You can pay with credit card online:
click here to pay online
The Bank Address:
Bank Name: Cairo Amman Bank
Account name: Jordan University of Science and Technology
Branch: Cairo Amman Bank /University of Science and Technology / Irbid
Branch Reference: 1300
Swift number: CAABJOAM
Paper ID, Author names, iCICS’18/ Faculty of Computer & Information
Please follow the following steps to generate your PDF using IEEE PDF eXpress Plus and to complete your submission.
1- Please check your paper format again from the following format guidelines:
2- Please use IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site (http://www.pdf-express.org/plus/ ) to generate your PDF before you submit your package.
3- There is no need to include the copyright form notice at the bottom of the first page of the submitted paper in the camera-ready. As ICICS’18 publication committee, we will take care of the copyright notice and as stated by IEEE.
Please mention, whither:
- All authors are employed by the US government or
- All authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia)
4- Please check your paper format again from the following format guidelines: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
5- Please use IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site to generate your PDF
Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no
Creating your PDF eXpress AccountLog in to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site
First-time users should do the following:
1. Select the New Users - Click Here link.
2. Enter the following:
• 43420XP for the Conference ID
• your email address
• a password
3. Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Contacting PDF eXpress Support
Access the Publications Support Center for IEEE PDF eXpress.
Please follow these steps to complete submitting the package including the camera-ready:
1. One of the author(s) has to register by paying required registration fee.
2. Please prepare your manuscript for final camera ready submission following the same IEEE PDF format guidelines as for the initial submission. Please check the following link for more detail: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Papers are limited to SIX (6) pages in length, must be IEEE Xplore-compatible. Please follow the above steps and IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site to generate your PDF:
3. You must complete and submit the required IEEE Copyright Transfer Form to have your paper included in the conference proceedings. Soon, one of the corresponding authors will get an email to complete the eCF. Please submit a copy of your eCF in the final camera-ready package
4. Fill the registration form and pay the fees. (Registration Form)
Submit your package as one zip archive including: the registration form, wire transfer bank slip or the PUN code along with the camera ready and a copy of IEEE eCF copyright.
The University Address:
Thanking once again for your active participation in ICICS’18, we are looking forward for your cooperation to successfully finalize the event