The creation and editing of your personal webpage is your responsiblity. The instructions below provide information on uplaoding your websites to JUST resources, but students would need to find guidlines on how to develop and design web pages for personal use. You can refer to any online tutorials for useful information on how to get started.
- Download and install FileZilla client(or any ftp tool)
FileZilla can be downloaded from the following link:
- Go to File > select site manager. A new window will appear. Select "New Site" as shown in the picture below
- Name the site as you want
- Fill the information in the general tab as indicated in the following
a. host: students.just.edu.jo
b. port: 22
c. protocol: ftp – File Transfer Protocol
d. encryption: require explicit FTP over TLS
e. user: students.just.edu.jo|stu_no
Note: You should use the bar | not backslash \
f. password: student registration password
g. click connect
- In the Transfer Settings tap, select
Active mode as indicated in the following:
- Now you can drag and drop your html files from local site to remote site and vice versa. Your main page should be named as "index.html".
6. Finally, after finishing the above steps, your personal website will be live at the following URL:
Where your-student-no is your student number.