Our vision is to be one of the leading and most dynamic international relations offices regionally and worldwide.
- Build, promote and strengthen strategic international partnerships and agreements.
- Act as the central focal point for the coordination and implementation of all initiatives in support of achieving international status pursued by the university's administration.
- Achieve international visibility through the promotion of high quality teaching and research achievements at the university.
- Seek the establishment of joint/dual programs with internationally prestigious universities.
- Promote and facilitate international agreements between individual faculties and departments and international partners.