The Commencement of Applications for Admission in the Parallel and International Programs at Jordan University of Science and Technology
Jordan University of Science and Technology (JUST) announces the commencement of applications for the bachelor's degree for the first semester of the academic year 2018-2019 electronically online according to the specified dates through the following link:
A. Jordanian students in the parallel program:
1. Students with secondary education certificates from the previous years (foreign high school degrees, degrees issued by the ministries of education in the Arab countries, and the Jordanian General Secondary School Certificate) Applications for all majors (excluding preparatory year for medicine or dentistry) are available from
Sunday Jul/1/2018 until Thursday evening Aug/2/2018.
2. Students with secondary education issued by the ministries of education in the Arab countries during the year 2018:
Applications for all majors start on
Sunday the 1st of July, 2018 until Thursday evening, the 2nd of August, 2018.
3. Students who earned a foreign high school certificate (that is not issued by the ministries of education in the Arab countries) during the year 2018:
Applications for all majors start on
Sunday the 2nd of August, 2018 until Thursday evening, the 30th of August, 2018.
This is to give the opportunity for all students to obtain their secondary certificates and to validate and equate them from the Jordanian Ministry of Education, especially students who hold British certificates.
4. Students who earned the Jordanian General Secondary School Certificate (Tawjihi) for the year 2018:
Application for all specialties starts two days after the announcement of General Secondary School (Tawjihi) results and lasts for one week.
Applying for the specialties of medicine and surgery, or dentistry will be through selecting the preparatory year for medicine and surgery or dentistry. After the end of the preparatory year, the students will be distributed to medicine and surgery, dentistry or other majors according to the results of the preparatory year in addition to the number of students admitted in each major. The preparatory year consists of two semesters, the first and second semesters only.
B. Non-Jordanian students in the international program:
Applications for all majors start on Sunday, the 1st of July, 2018 until Thursday evening, the 30th of August, 2018.
The Process of Admission for Applicants:
Admission shall be according to the available vacancies in each major where students are notified through their e-mail address (the e-mail written in the application form). They will be informed about the results of their applications and about the required documents, university fees, the date and the procedures of completing the admission - in case they were admitted.
In case some admitted students do not complete the admission procedures during the announced period, other students will be admitted and announced and so on.
a. Sign in to the application form webpage https://services.just.edu.jo/applic/Login_En.aspx
b. ), fill in the student's personal information, then get the username, password and file number.
c. Pay the application fee for each major that the student chooses, the application fee is as follows:
i. (30JD) for Jordanian students with Jordanian high school.
ii. (40 JD) for Jordanian students with non-Jordanian high school.
iii. (75 US dollars) for non-Jordanian students.
Students can pay through one of the following ways:
i. Online by Visa card.
ii. Financial receipt directly in the university (finical fund) or in any of the branches of Cairo Amman Bank.
d. The students have to choose the program and major from the list. Students can see the available programs and majors before the payment of the application fee through the tab of available majors.
Completing admission procedures for admitted students and getting the university ID:
a. Admitting and completing the admission procedures for the student will be electronically based on the information provided. Students bear the full responsibility if the filled information is incorrect (whether the mistake is intentional or unintentional) and if it turns out after the admission that the student does not meet the admission requirements. In this case the student loses his/her right of admission and has no right to claim any paid fees.
b. Admitted students may pay the fees as follows:
i. Online by Visa card where an electronic message will be sent to the student including the financial receipt, the university ID, the dates of the placement tests and registration in addition to the beginning of classes for the first semester.
ii. Directly at the university: The student receives a financial receipt containing the university ID, the dates of the placement tests and registration in addition to the beginning of classes for the first semester.
1. High school certificate:
1-1. Jordanian high school transcript (original or certified copy) for students holding secondary education before 2011.
1-2. Non-Jordanian high school transcript (original or a certified copy) certified by the Jordanian Ministry of Education.
1-3. Equation or validation of documents for non-Jordanian certificates from the Jordanian Ministry of Education.
2. A copy of the civil status card (personal identification) certified by the Civil Status Department for Jordanian students with non-Jordanian high school certificate.
3. A copy of the passport certified by the Issuer for non-Jordanian students and proof of Palestinian nationality for the Palestinian student (who does not hold a temporary Jordanian or Palestinian passport).
4. A certified copy of the security card (magnetic) issued by security centers in the Directorate of Public Security for Syrian students.
5. Valid medical clearance certificate approved by the official authorities inside or outside the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan for non-Jordanian students and Jordanian students who have a non-Jordanian high school certificate from outside the Kingdom.
6. Military service book for Jordanian male students (particular for Military service office).
7. No objection letter for the armed forces employees for Jordanian students.
8. (2) Personal photos measuring 4 x 6 cm (Student Services - Deanship of Student Affairs).
Note: Students will receive an e-mail with the required documents according to the data filled when applying.
1. The registration period for new students will be determined later.
2. The start date for the first semester of the academic year 2018/2019 is the beginning of the third week of September (Sunday).
3. The period the placement tests for new students will be determined later, noting the following:
· It is not allowed to apply for equating the courses (Eng. 099- com. 099) for students who do the university placement tests.
· Students who pass the placement tests at other official Jordanian universities can apply for equivalence through the Student Services page and are not required redo these tests at the university.
· Student who passed a TOEFL exam with a minimum score of 500 or an IELTS score of not less than (5) or an ICDL certificate issued by UNESCO will be exempted from taking the placement tests. The local certificate Or IC3 International Certificate will not be accepted. Students must apply for equivalence through the Electronic Student Services webpage.
· Bridging students and students of the additional program do not have placement tests.
· The student does not pay the placement test fees when changing his/her specialization during admission.
· A student who changes his/her specialization during admission does not apply for the placement test if he/she has applied for the placement test in the old specialization; the placement test is automatically transferred to the new student ID.
· A student who does not wish to do the placement test and wishes to study the courses related to the placement test must apply through the Student Services webpage.
4. Equating courses from outside the university:
· Students who have studied courses at other universities can apply for an electronic course equating (after getting the university ID) through the student services webpage and check with the faculty dean to complete the procedures.
If there is any problem with submitting applications or creating an account, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com
To inquire about any topic related to admission, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org