The BSc of Computer Engineering Educational Objectives are to produce graduates who:
1. Have strong fundamental knowledge in mathematical, scientific and computing principles.
2. Demonstrate the ability to design, develop, and integrate hardware and software components in digital systems in an effective and systematic approach.
3. Engage in lifelong learning, enhance their knowledge, and advance their career in a world of evolving technology.
4. Are equipped with the essential workplace skills of interpersonal communication, ethical and professional behavior, critical thinking, and team playing.
5. Have skills and ability to pursue graduate studies and do research in computer engineering and related interdisciplinary areas.