The External Advisory Board (EAB)
The name of the
organization will be "The external advisory board of the Computer Engineering department" at
Jordan University of Science and Technology, hereafter referred to as EAB.
Purpose of the Dep. EAB:
EAB is the Department's link to industry/Academia and the broader community. The main purpose of EAB is as follows:
- Support continuous improvement of Computer Engineering undergraduate curriculum ensuring sensitivity to industry needs and ABET accreditation requirements.
- Serve as an "extended staff" resource for Computer Engineering department to support its mission.
- Support enrollment of diverse set of brightest and best high school students to Computer Engineering department programs.
- Act as a connection point for industry and Computer Engineering department and students.
- Increase awareness of the Computer Engineering department academic programs/research team at the national, and international levels.
- Serve as an advocacy network and ambassadors for the Computer Engineering department academic programs/research team.