Software Engineering Program Educational Objectives :
The objectives of the Software Engineering program are to support and carry the university mission by producing SE graduates to the local, regional, and international IT markets who:
1. Have strong and solid foundation in mathematics, science, and the theories and best practices of the software engineering discipline.
2. Demonstrate critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills in building and maintaining high quality software systems in the most cost effective manner.
3. Demonstrate leadership and creativity in the IT discipline.
4. Are proficient in oral and written communication, and effective in teamwork with the highest levels of ethical standards and social responsibilities.
5. Engage in lifelong learning, advance their knowledge, and have skills and ability to pursue graduate studies and do research in software engineering and related interdisciplinary areas.