The Faculty of Medicine at Jordan University of Science and
Technology (FMJUST) is committed to teaching with creativity, and dedication; healing with quality, and
compassion; and research with innovation.
is a community of scholars dedicated to provide relevant education to a diverse
body of medical undergraduate and postgraduate students; to deliver
state-of-the-art health care service and medical research.
- To train students to be competent and skillful physicians to provide community-based health care.
- To train medical students to be socially responsible with commitment to highest levels of professionalism and medical ethics.
- To encourage students to practice life-long learning and continuous professional development and to explore post graduate opportunities.
- To enable students to perform appropriate search and appraisal of medical literature.
- To train students to apply latest appropriate health programs and technologies to provide patient-centered health services.
- To lead preventive and management health programs and initiatives in North Jordan.
- To lead health research projects in basic and clinical sciences that meet the needs of local and regional communities.