Upon completion of this course students should be able to:
Methods of Instruction:
Evaluation and Distribution of Marks:
· First in-course exam (Practical) =20% *.
· Second in-course exam (Written) =40%*.
· Final course exam at the end of the semester (Written) = 40%*.
* Indicates integrated exam format.
Recommended Text Books and Atlases:
· Principles of Human Anatomy. By G. J. Tortora, latest edition.
· Clinical Anatomy for Medical Students. By R. S. Snell, latest edition.
· Grants Atlas of Anatomy or any other Atlas of Human Anatomy.
· Basic Histology. By L. Carlos Junqueira, latest edition.
· Before we are born. By K. L. Morre and T. V. N. Persaud, latest edition.
· Textbook of Medical physiology. By Guyton and Hall, latest edition.
· Harper's Biochemistry. By Robert K. Murray and Co. latest edition.
· Supplementary Departmental Handouts.
· Lippincott's Illustrated Reviews Pharmacology, latest edition.
· Basic Pathology. By Kumar, Cotran and Robbins, latest edition.
· Supplementary Departmental handouts.
· Medical Microbiology. An Introduction to Infectious Diseases. By Sheries, latest edition.
7. Public Health: