To be a leading college in Jordan and internationally, providing high standard and excellence in all fields of graduate academic studies.
- Improve and expand graduate programs.
- Stimulate superior learning and research experiences.
- Contribute to the country and region needs of highly qualified graduate students ready for further research careers.
- Enhance the University’s ability to attract and retain outstanding students, nationally and internationally.
- Ensure consistency and quality across all graduate programs.
- Promote timely student success.
- Facilitate research progress and promote students excellence.
- Provide expertise, advice and information to faculty members and students in an open and supportive environment.
- Prepare professional graduate students to work in a diverse environment.
- Meet the educational needs of our growing and culturally diverse community.
- Support diversity, equity, integrity, and ethical conduct in graduate studies.
- Promote uniform degree requirements and graduate student supervision.
- Provide educational and research opportunities that support the students in their programs of study as well as assist them with their professional development.