The following application methods are accepted by the Faculty of Graduate Studies:
1. Online (Recommended)
The graduate school activates the online application during the application period (see Important Dates). The applicant must upload the required documents online to speed up the application process.
The applicant apply by visiting the admission office at the Graduate School
3. Through mail or e-mail
The applicant might choose to submit the application form and supporting document to our e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or to our address
Jordan University of Science and Technology
Irbid 22110, Jordan
Fax: (+962) -2- 7091063
Note: Application Fee
Applicants must pay a non-refundable application fee of 15 Jordian Dinar (21.5 US Dollar) payable at Department of Financial Affairs at the University.
International applicants can wire the fees to the University account at the following address
Cairo Amman Bank- Jordan University of Science and Technology branch
Account # 01 530 535 511
1. Master Degrees
1. A Certified Undergraduate Degree (Bachelor's Degree)
The degrees must be through regular attendance with a minimum average of 'good' in a relevant field to the program being applied to from a university or institution recognized by the Jordanian Ministry of Higher Education (MHE).
Applicants with an average of less than 'good' may apply. If admitted, the student will take three courses within the program set by the department offering the program. If the student passes all three courses with an accumulative average of 75 or more, s/he may continue studying in the program, otherwise s/he will be expelled.
* All degrees and transcripts must be in Arabic or English. Degrees in other languages must be accompanied by certified translations.
* Non-Jordanian degrees must be authenticated by the MHE in Jordan.
* Applicants with non-Jordanian degrees must provide proof of regular attendance.
2. Proof of English Fluency
A TOEFL-IBT score of equal to 61 or more (equivalent to 5.0 IELTS, or 75% or 65% in the Jordanian Ministry of Higher Education English Exam) is required from the applicants. But, applicants to Applied Linguistics need to have a TOEFL-IBT score of 79 or more ( equivalent to 5.5 in IELTS or 75% in the Jordanian Ministry of Higher Education English Exam)..
Jordanian students: Passing the TOEFL is required from the Jordanian students before being admitted to the graduate programs.
International students: International students should present English test from any accredited place as follows
(for information in Arabic click here
) regardless of the score. But, they must pass the exam during their first year of study.
Only the certificates from the following places are accepted ( since 1/6/2013):
TOEFL-IBT from a University accredited by the Jordanian Ministry of Higher Education accredited (Jordan University of Science and Technology, Yarmouk University, University of Jordan, Mutah University, Al Al-Bayt University)
TOEFL-IBT from the AMIDEAST office in Jordan
IELTS from the British Council
The Jordanian Ministry of Higher Education English Exam (Click here for the regulation and click here for the exam competencies)
2. Higher Specialty in Medicine
In addition to the above major requirements, Higher specialty medicine requires the following documents.
1. Proof of passing the Jordanian Medical Council Exam for Jordanians with non-Jordanian degrees. Non-Jordanian applicants are exempt.
2. A one-year rotation program or equivalent.
3. Membership in the Jordanian Physicians Association (temporary membership for non-Jordanians).
4. A valid job practice permit from the Jordanian Ministry of Health (temporary permit for non-Jordanians).
5. Passing the admission exam, personal interview, and medical examination.
3. Master and Higher Specialty in Dentistry
In addition to the above major requirements, higher specialty in dentistry requires the following documents.
1. Completion a 6 month internship at a hospital or dental clinic.
2. Membership in the Jordanian Dental Society for Jordanian applicants (a temporary membership for non-
3. A valid job practice permit from the Jordanian Ministry of Health (temporary permit for non-Jordanians).
4. Passing the admission exam and personal interview.