Towards a leading college in quality engineering education and applied research.
Provide students with a broad stimulating and rigorous engineering education, professional skills, basic and applied research, and knowledge that will enable them to succeed in future careers, adapt to the working environment, deal with the challenges of the local, regional, and global marketplace, and support the comprehensive sustainable national development plans.
- Attain and maintain excellence and leadership in undergraduate and graduate education.
- Develop more student-centered programs.
- Provide a sound broad-based world class curriculum.
- Establish state-of-art infrastructure for teaching and research.
- Build excellence in research and scholarship for graduate programs.
- Communicate and collaborate more effectively with the local industries and community.
- Build and improve alumni relations.