The Educational Objectives (PEO) of the Industrial Engineering Program.
Within Few Years of Graduation, Alumni of our Program are Expected to:
- Have the technical expertise necessary to model and solve problems, and to integrate elements of systems in industry, government and services with understanding of professional ethics.
- Be effective team members with high abilities to communicate ideas orally and in writing.
- Contribute to society through activities of community service with concern for social ethics, values and diversity.
- Continue to develop personally and professionally through the participation in professional societies and continuing learning.
- Cope with changes and uncertainties in the local and global market and develop action plans to tackle to date and anticipated issues.
- Contribute to knowledge through discovery, research and the better application of technology in their areas of practice and/or interest.