2. To train postgraduate students in the fields of Periodontology and Implant Dentistry, Orthodontics, and Pediatric Dentistry.
3. To provide the public with high level of dental care through its undergraduate, postgraduate and consultant clinics.
4. To provide comprehensive dental services for children and individuals with different levels of stamina under anesthesia at King Abdulla Teaching Hospital.
5. To raise the standards of dental research.
6. To maintain a welcoming and supportive environment for all its members and students alike, to achieve their maximum potentials.