- Competent general dental practitioners who can provide high quality oral health care to the local community
- Highly motivated graduates who are committed to continuous education.
- Graduates who can pursue their professional career successfully.
- Graduates who have the ability to further their academic accomplishments successfully.
- Scientifically and ethically oriented practitioners.
- Graduates who can master communicative skills in educational forums.
- Skilful and competent specialists in oral surgery and oral pathology and medicine
- Students who can successfully complete the specialty examinations.
- Students who can provide the highest quality of specialized oral surgery and oral medicine care.
- Graduates who have a remarkable impact in improving the oral health status of the Jordanian people.
- Graduates who have the skills to engage in research activities.
- Students who are able to efficiently contribute to continuous education programs.
Members of staff
- Advanced teaching and research skills.
- Provide continuing education to dental professionals.
- High quality research projects that produce internationally recognized publications.
- The dominance of the spirit of collegiality and team work.
- Strengthened relations with international academic institutes.