The Department of Prosthodontics plays a significant role in contributing to and overseeing the development of dental students in the following areas:
1. Graduates must be competent in patient assessment and diagnosis.
2. Graduates must be competent in comprehensive treatment planning and assessment of treatment outcomes.
3. Graduates must be competent in the management of patients requiring replacement of missing teeth to form, function and esthetics.
4. Distinction of its academic programs.
5. High standards of patient care and service.