We aspire to reach the following goals:
1. To enable the students to demonstrate Professional behavior and critical thinking based on sound scientific foundation and lifelong learning.
2. Competence at the basic theoretical, clinical and laboratory skills leading to competence at diagnosis and treatment of the comprehensive prosthodontic needs of patients.
3. Competence to provide high quality patient service and a wide spectrum of dental care by our undergraduate and graduate students, and by our faculty staff to provide complete dentures, removable and fixed partial dentures.
4. Graduates to be more familiar with oral implantology theoretically and clinically through participation in diagnosis, treatment planning, assisting in surgical– after as clinicians, educators and researchers.
5. To provide continuing education in Prosthodontics to the dentists of Jordan