To be a leading faculty both locally and regionally in applied medical sciences education and scientific research as well as in healthcare advancement.
To attract more national and international students through applying medical education that promotes independent, analytical and creative thinking, and through the constant revision of the educational content in line with the ongoing development in the applied medical sciences. The faculty provides the healthcare sector with leading practitioners who are competent scientifically and practically, and who have the capacity to contribute to the advancement of applied medical professions. This is through offering diverse and distinct applied medical sciences programs, collaboration and partnership with national, regional and global institutions, and through promoting scientific research that aims to enhance healthcare services.
The Faculty of Applied Medical Sciences is committed toward fulfilling its mission and vision by striving to accomplish the following goals:
- Continuous development in medical education in the fields of applied medical sciences through ongoing revision and update of educational contents to compete with local, regional, and global programs; in addition to the employment of the and through the utilization of the state-of-art means in educational and clinical training.
- Development of healthcare services both locally and regionally though providing highly competent professionals who can lead and change, and through building bridges of collaboration with local and regional health care and decision-making institution.
- Provide a dynamic and motivating environment for faculty members and students to conduct performing high-quality and multidisciplinary research in applied medical sciences.
- Create an attractive faculty for students from different cultures to be a diverse and inclusive environment that integrate students, knowledge, and ideas from different cultures
- Create a culture of the highest professional and ethical standards, honesty, and transparency.