The vision of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine is to become internationally recognized as a leading veterinary education institute
1. To produce a highly trained veterinarians.
2. To improve the quality of animal health and to increase their productivity.
3. To improve the quality of human life by increasing income and protecting human from zoonatic diseases.
4. To work on long term plans to accomplish food security and safety.
5. To provide veterinary health services to the community
1. To promote and sustain high standards of undergraduate and postgraduate training in veterinary medicine.
2. To provide continuing education and to organize technical training programs for veterinarians and farmers.
3. To act as a specialized veterinary center provide services, consultations and laboratory diagnosis to private and public institutions and farmers.