Dear Distinguished Colleagues and Friends, on behalf of the Organizing Committee, it gives us great pleasure to invite you to the International Conference on Current Nanotechnology and its Application (ICCNA2018) which will be held from Tuesday 10th to Thursday 12th April 2018 in the beautiful campus of Jordan University of Science and Technology, Irbid, Jordan. The main goal of the conference is to bring together experts in advance materials with its applications and to provide a platform for researchers, engineers, academicians as well as industrial professionals from all over the world to present their research results and development activities. This conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and experiences with up to date and state-of-art technology in advanced materials, and to establish research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
The conference will attempt to cover specific research areas in advanced current nanotechnology and its application, but not limited to, the following themes:
- Nanotechnology and Functional Materials for Energy
- Nanotechnology for Environment and Sustainable Development.
- Nanotechnology and Biomaterials
- Nanostructured Materials for Functional Applications
- Nanotechnology and Electronic and Magnetic Materials
- Nanotechnology and Manufacturing and Processing for Materials Performance.
- Enhancement (thin film, surface, nanostructuring, interface) and Structural Materials (including steels, light alloys, bulk metallic glasses, high-temperature materials, ceramics, polymer composites, and hybrid materials).
- Nanotechnology and Sensors: (Bio, chemical and physical)
- Nanotechnology and Materials for imaging and diagnostics
- Nanotechnology and tissue engineering
- Nanotechnology drug targeting
Deadline: 25 March 2018
1- Registration Fees: $ 750
Registration fees includes: Accommodation,
transportation from/to the airport, lunches, dinner, free trips to Jerash and Umm Qais.
* Accommodation for 4 nights in 4-star hotel (Included)
2- Registration Fees without accommodation: $ 500
Registration fees includes: Conference materials, transportation from/to the airport, lunches, dinner, free trips to Jerash and Umm Qais.