This department is responsible for provisioning of technical services for computers and their peripherals, video surveillance systems, attendance systems, electronic archiving system and access door systems.
This division is responsible for:
- Carry out of technical maintenance for all desktop and laptop computers and their peripherals, including hardware and software.
- Installation and operation of computers and their peripherals including the applications necessary for their work, in addition to connecting these devices to the university's computer network.
- Periodic maintenance of the computers and peripherals when needed.
- Follow up of the computer laboratories management application (Net Support).
- Installation of anti-virus application (Kaspersky).
- Development of technical specifications for computers and their peripherals and study the associated purchase orders and bids.
- Follow up of supplying companies in addition to the free warranty and emergency maintenance procedures for the section’s equipment.
- Connecting computers to Active Directory in cooperation with the Department of Information Infrastructure.
- Supervise and follow up of the following systems: Video surveillance systems, Attendance systems, Electronic archiving system, Access Door systems.
- Development of technical specifications for the equipment and systems of the section and study the associated purchase orders and bids.
- Follow up of supplying companies in addition to the free warranty and emergency maintenance procedures for the section’s systems.