The Center aims at improving standards of teaching and learning at JUST through the following activities:
n terms of accreditation and quality assurance, the specific objectives of the center are:
· To promote the culture of quality assurance at the university.
· To improve the educational outputs for the students.
· To support the different academic programs to achieve its goals.
· To work on the quality assurance for all university activities especially activities related to the
academic programs and scientific research.
· To prepare the academic programs for the accreditation purposes locally and regionally.
· To establish the components of academic advising with governing standardized assessment
· To support the vision of the University of being among top 500 universities in the world.
ADQAC also aims at improving standards of teaching and learning at JUST through the following
· Training faculty members in course planning and syllabus design.
· Acquainting faculty members with contemporary teaching methods and strategies at the
· Training faculty members to use instructional aids, materials and new technologies in education.
· Training faculty members to use several evaluation and assessment techniques focusing on test
· Acquainting faculty members with university grading systems.
· Training faculty members to use computer applications and the Internet to develop the teaching –
· Training faculty members to write effective research proposals and research publications.
ADQAC is also responsible for the faculty evaluation process by students.